Rouchdi Rifai, MD is an experienced Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon in the Detroit area. Dr. Rifai, strives to make a positive impact in the lives of his patients through a variety of beauty-enhancing procedures.
He achieves this by offering the latest and safest procedures available, coupled with an eye for artistry. Your consultation with him is unhurried as he takes the time to truly understand what you’re looking for.
A conversation with our cosmetic surgeon feels more like a chat between friends and not a lecture or sales presentation. This helps patients feel comfortable with the cosmetic surgery process. The end result will have you looking as beautiful as you feel.
And if he believes that you might not be a good candidate or that you are not yet ready for a procedure, he’ll be upfront and honest with you. After all, honesty and integrity serve as the cornerstones of his practice and are the secrets to his many cosmetic surgery success stories.
Rouchdi Rifai, MD – Education and Training
- Over 30 years of experience
- Board Certified – American Board of Cosmetic Surgery
- Medical Degree – University of Aleppo Medical School, Aleppo, Syria
- Residency – Cosmetic Surgery- Straith Memorial hospital, Southfield, MI.
- General Surgery – Monmouth Medical Center, Long Beach, N.J.
- Pathology – University of Paris, Paris, France.
- Member – American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, American Medical Association, Michigan State Medical Society, Oakland County Medical Society
- Licensed: State of Michigan
To schedule a personal consultation with Dr. Rifai, contact Birmingham Cosmetic Surgery at 248-723-9370 today.