Some women lose volume and definition in their breasts after pregnancy or weight loss, while others have never been satisfied with the size of their breasts. No matter what your reasons are for seeking breast augmentation, our board-certified Birmingham cosmetic surgeon Dr. Rouchdi Rifai can provide you with the outstanding results you’re looking for.
Benefits of Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation is a versatile procedure that can be used to:
- Increase your breast volume
- Restore lost breast volume
- Improve the overall shape of your breasts
- Create a more balanced, proportional figure
- Improve the symmetry of your breasts
The Breast Augmentation Procedure
Your breast augmentation will be fully customized based on your unique body type, your personal cosmetic goals, and several other factors. Some of the many breast augmentation options available to you include:
- Type of breast implants (silicone or saline)
- Size of breast implants
- Incision location
- Implant placement method
- Breast implant shape
Each of these options will influence your final results in a different way. After evaluating your breast and body characteristics to determine that you are a viable breast augmentation candidate, Dr. Rifai will explain how each option will affect the final look and feel of your results. Your satisfaction is our goal, which is why we take patient education seriously. We want to ensure you can make an informed decision about every aspect of your breast augmentation.
To learn more about breast augmentation at our practice, please visit:
- What to Expect: Breast Augmentation Consultation, Pre-Op, Recovery
- Questions About Breast Augmentation
- Breast Augmentation and Pregnancy
- Breast Augmentation for Older Women
- Taking Care of Your Breast Implants
If you are considering a breast augmentation, please contact Birmingham Cosmetic Surgery today or call (248) 723-9370 to schedule your initial consultation. We serve patients throughout metro Detroit area: Southfield, Port Huron, Jackson, Birmingham, Dundee and Plymouth, Michigan.