Maybe you’ve lost a lot of weight and have sagging skin or you have parts of your body that you want to improve and you’re considering body contouring procedures to address your problems. There are multiple reasons people chose to undergo body contouring including, remove loose skin folds, remove localized fat deposits and to tighten remaining skin. How do you decide what’s right for you?
Detroit cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Rifai says there are many body contouring procedures available and knowing how to choose can be difficult. With over 25 years of experience he says each patient is unique and will need different procedures to create their desired look. Consult your surgeon to explore your options.
Here’s a brief overview of the most popular body contouring options:
- Arm Lift – Brachioplasty — removes excess skin of the upper arms
- Thigh Lift thigh lift procedure can reduce the size and improve the appearance of your inner thighs
- Tummy Tuck – Abdominoplasty in Michigan This procedure reduces the excess skin and bulge around your abdomen.
- Labiaplasty : Prominent labia can cause irritation and discomfort in the genital area, especially during sexual intercourse
- Male Breast Reduction – Gynecomastia: male breast reduction procedure can reduce the size of your chest by removing excess tissue and fat
- Liposuction: liposuction procedure can deliver the results that hours in the gym cannot
- Lower Body Lift :Removing this excess skin can redefine your shape and give you a smoother, slimmer silhouette.
- Mommy Makeover : Mommy Makeover is a series of procedures designed to address your individual concerns.
- Pubic Lift :Changes in weight and pregnancy can impact the tissue over the pubic bone, making the area appear protruded.
- Buttock Lift :tighten the loose skin around the buttocks and thighs, giving you a more flattering, toned butt and smoother, more contoured thighs.
If you’re ready to transform your body and want to explore body contouring procedures contact Detroit cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Rifai.
Ready to Get Started?
SCHEDULE YOUR CONSULTATION TODAY!
Are you ready to take the first step toward a more confident you? Contact our office today to schedule a consultation appointment with Board-Certified Cosmetic Surgeon, Dr. Rifai.schedule now