For most Detroit women, a breast augmentation is about more than just the physical improvement of your chest. The real benefits are seen in the everyday benefits you enjoy in your personal life. These are things as simple as feeling comfortable in your bikini or having more confidence in the workplace.
Still, these personal benefits are a direct result of the physical changes you undergo during a breast augmentation. When it comes to your appearance, breast augmentation provides a number of benefits including:
- Increased volume, fullness and firmness
- More symmetrical breasts
- Improved cleavage
- The appearance of more proportional bodily curves
Once your breasts have been physically enhanced, you will then be able to enjoy the additional benefits that occur naturally in your everyday life. These breast augmentation benefits include:
- Having an improved self-image and increased self-esteem
- Feeling more comfortable participating in social experiences
- Having more confidence and feeling more empowered in intimate settings
- Having more enjoyable shopping experiences with the freedom to wear new or different styles of clothing
When it comes to a woman’s femininity, Dr. Rifai understands how important a breast augmentation can be for your physical, emotional and mental health, which is why we also provide a range of breast procedures to address your specific needs.
Ultimately, the most important thing for many women is to be able to look in the mirror and feel proud of the curves you see.
If you would like to find out how a breast augmentation or other breast surgery can change your life for the better, contact Birmingham Cosmetic Surgery & at (248) 723-9370 today to schedule a consultation in Detroit, MI.